Development Thread for OpenBVE's New Generation NTTs

Started by E-man-25, Apr 19, 2021, 01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I decided to open this thread as a way to share my WIP NTTs , some are shared projects originated by others , some are original by me (meaning i made it from scratch) and assisted by others.

My current NTT Lineup consists of the following trains(ordered from releasing first -> releasing last) no dates or estimates:

The Prototype Series (110A - 110B) 1993 - 2000

-The newest R110B for OpenBVE was started and constructed throughout May 2020 and July 2020 by PieSuperPAC/Harry , its still awaiting animated features to be added to serve its meant purpose of having a "scope" of the features to be on the newest NTT B division car class types.

-The newest R110A has not started progress yet , to plan , it will be modeled by me and will use the same or equivalent animated features as the R110B,once again meant to have a "scope" of the features to be on the newest NTT A division car class types.

The A Division Series (142 - 142A - 188) 2000 - Present

-The newest R142 has not started progress yet, to plan, it will be modeled by me and will feature a LED and Non-LED Set as well as 2 different eras in time and 1 personal set which will not be released to the public

-The newest R142A was started April 6th 2021 and it is still undergoing major construction work at the present, it will feature 2 different eras in time , 1 converted set retrofitted with CBTC and 1 personal set which will not be released to the public

-The newest 'factory' R188 has not started progress yet, to plan , it will be modeled by me and will feature LED lights , and a cleaner look to resemble the cleanliness of a Corona Yard set. Retrofitted with CBTC. 

The B Division Series (143 - 160A - 160B - 160B Siemens - 179) 2002 - Present

-The newest R143 was started around 2018-2019 and still being constructed by 1960s-1970s lover/Ilia , it will feature different eras, retrofitted with CBTC.

-The newest R160A and R160B were started by Manuel Mejias and WizDaGamer/Emari around 2018-2019 , its still being constructed by 1960s-1970s lover/Ilia, it will feature different eras , retrofitted with CBTC

-The newest R179 has not started progress yet, to plan , it will be modeled by me and will feature LED lights and 2 different sets; Early test train set and current set. Retrofitted with CBTC.

The Next Gen Series (211 - 262) Est. delivery(211): 2021 to 2023 , 262 not yet awarded contract

-The newest R211T (open gangway train) was started around 2019-2020 and still being constructed by WizDaGamer/Emari and 1960s-1970s lover/Ilia.

-The newest R262 has not been started yet, to plan , it will be modeled by me and will feature LED lights , retrofitted with CBTC.

p.s Keep in touch with this thread as it will be updated slowly with pictures and news. All of the above trains otherwise changed in plans , will feature a new train plugin specialized for NYCT functionality still pending its development

Seamless normals achieved on the above components so far , R142A still under major construction  ;D

Had a rough last week , but back into action slowly but surely! This is the R142A as of right now, note that the texture work is not done , neither are some other components!

Cant wait to see the end results of these!
13 Year old kid with an interest of trains, railfanning, meeting new people, and gaming! Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLwlntPSHUskCYTJywfgxbg

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lennystrainz/?hl=en

FB: https://www.facebook.com/lenny.taveras.927/

Yes! Finally A Train I Like And A Forum That Has Just Started And Has New Current Developments! Good Job And Keep Up The Good Work!