How to curve a new rail and have the train follow that track

Started by Moonoo1234, May 15, 2021, 08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonoo1234

Hey. So I wanted to make a curve in a rail so that the express and local tracks do not meet. I tried to curve ONLY the players rail to where the other rails remain straight. For some reason I CAN NOT. Do I have to code in a new curved rail, or is there a way for me to curve the players rail ONLY.

Trainkidkris

If you curve the players rail all the rails in the world will move. You will need to shift each rail a certain distance apart every 25 meters or you will need to create an optical illusion by putting those rails as Freeobjs.

Moonoo1234

so what command do i use to shit the rail every 25m

Trainkidkris

We for 1 I don't know about thing shitting the rail related. But to shift your rail as I said you will need to  move them a certain distance every 25 meters till you get your desired shape. This means you can do this.

Example:
3000,.rail 1;4
3025,.rail 1;7
3050,.rail 1;9
3075,.rail 1;11
4000,.rail 1;13

You shift the rails you want with to move a certain distance to get your desired shape.

Moonoo1234

thank you. It worked but the train keeps going straight instead of following the curves track. Is there a fix to this?

Trainkidkris

I said this to you. You need to curve the rail using .curve. When you curve the rail for player 0 "ALL RAILs IN THE WORLD WILL MOVE AND YOU WILL NEED TO CREATE AN OPTICIAL ILLUSION or shift them using the rail command I just gave you"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk